One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. OR A person who moves from place to place as required for employment, especially:
1. A part-time or temporary member of a college faculty. OR
2. A member of the chorus line in a theater production. OR A member of a people that arrived in Europe in migrations from northern India around the 14th century, now also living in North America and Australia. Many Gypsy groups have preserved elements of their traditional culture, including an itinerant existence and the Romany language.
1. A traveling mender of metal household utensils. OR
2. Chiefly British. A member of any of various traditionally itinerant groups of people living especially in Scotland and Ireland; a traveler.
3. One who enjoys experimenting with and repairing machine parts. 4. A clumsy repairer or worker; a meddler.
- WANDERER: someone who leads a wandering unsettled life.
Collection of arts, crafts, graphics, illustrations, and designs by Leaf McGowan, Thomas Baurley, and Technogypsie Productions