The Bradford Interchange (originally called Bradford Exchange) is a major hub of activity for traffic of travelers, commuters, pedestrians, and passengers coming to Yorkshire. It is a combined coach, bus, and railway station located in Bradford, England. Originally the Bradford Exchange as a train station, it was completely rebuilt on the same site in 1880 with 10 bay platforms and two arched roofs with wrought iron, glass, timber, slate, and plain stone wall construct in a classic corinthian style. Originally designed as a show piece for European design (its current design), it was created in 1962 and opened in 1971. he station was rebuilt again in 1973 to a smaller size. The Bradford Crown court, Magistrates’ and Coroner’s Courts took over the un-used space. In 1977 a bus station was built alongside the train station and re-named to the Bradford Interchange linking together bus and train traffic. By 1999 another rebuilding of the bus station took place with a grand opening in 2001. On its lower level is a main entrance where taxi services, passenger pickup, and a car park is located. Upstairs is the train and bus platforms. Within the central concourse downstairs are ticket booths, information, a news agent, a cafe, fast food outlet, and a few shops. Phones, ATM, refreshment machines, and toilets are located just off the main concourse. In the railway station is a British Transport Police Office and lost luggage desk. The station is monitored by close circuit television as well as patrolling police and security officers. There are separate train and bus ticket outlets in the concourse. The Bus/Metro office also covers National Express coach services. The bus station, managed by Metro, includes First West Yorkshire, Arriva Yorkshire, Centrebus, Geldards Coaches, Transdev, Stagecoach Yorkshire, TLC Travel, and National Express. Station sees regular services to London Kings Cross via Pontefract and Doncaster.